Kick off your stilettos

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

and fuck me in the backseat.





There isn't a single song that compares to The Medic Droid - Fer Sure

Fer sure maybe, Fer sure not
Fer sure eh, Fer sure bomb!

If there is a single song that reminds me of Las Vegas in the summer, drinking Spike Energy drinks after downing beers and flying down I-95 at 100mph trying to get to the nearest JackInTheBox, this is it.

JKJKJK LOLOL

THIS IS HOW THE BEAT DROPS!

Wow. My guilty pleasure is ridiculous techno/trance.

While we're on the topic. Las Vegas, thanks for this summer, I desperately needed the depraved city scape of endless alcohol, dumb fucking tourists, driving ridiculous speeds, staying up 60 straight hours and hanging out in the Far Hills desert.

By the way, anyone who says "it's dry heat" needs to be shot in the fucking kneecaps and left for scorpions. Sure, it's dry heat. It's also 119 fucking degrees outside and when the sun hits your body you immediately begin to sweat your nuts off. You can bite my cock if you think it's not as bad as the Midwest because it's not muggy.

Posted by Atheist at 9:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment