The Best Myspace Friend Adder -- Ever!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Like, oh, my, gooooddd it totally works. I got 10k myspace adds in a little under 24 hours with this program and it's soooooooo real. Seriously, click this link below and add your information into the website to get more friends than you can dream of. Myspace, myspace, myspace, myspace, myspace adds, myspace, myspace, myspace adds. Free adder tool, free free free LIKE OMG 10k myspace adds in minutes! It's practically as easy as saying "i want 10k myspace friends tomorrow" and BAM it happens.

Ok, I'm not really pushing a myspace add program. I don't even particularly like myspace.com. However, I'm going insane by reading these bulletins for the last 10 minutes. I've come to the conclusion that everyone is retarded. This includes me. I'm as retarded as the next myspace.com user and I'm ashamed to be alive right now.

The weird part about this whole myspace.com revolution is the fact that it was meant as a way for bands to get publicity because they weren't being signed. This was the purpose of the website in the beginning, as well as having your friends and people close to you able to contact you and see how you're doing. The social networking invention taken to the next level.

The problem with myspace.com? Anyone is allowed to use it. Yes, anyone.

The other day I saw one of my friends moms on myspace. She has her own account and about 40 avatar sized photos with Victoria's Secret quotes and garb all over them. The fact that a 42 year old woman has a myspace was repulsive enough. The thought of this unattractive 42 year old Soccer mom wearing anything that resembles what girls I'm attracted to wear, is enough to push me over the edge and start fighting the republic like William Wallace.

If I see another person posting a bulletin that is a chain letter, intent on making me feel guilty for not giving a shit about some third world country kid that doesn't exist, I'll fucking explode.

If I see another person posting a bulletin about getting 10k adds in 1 day. I'm going to locate that person via IP addresses and Google Earth (name drop) and pistol whip them to death.


I hate you.


I hate everything about you and your menial existence.


Scene kids are fucking retarded.

People who say that 'music defines me' have obviously never experienced anything worth experiencing. People who complain about politics, people who complain about racism etc yet refuse to do anything about the situation, can bite my fat fucking cock.

Posted by Atheist at 7:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment