Israel -- The Bastard

Monday, November 19, 2007

I could go on for hours speaking about the formation of Israel, how it utterly disrespected the Palestinians, created social tension and has done nothing but make the middle east despise all countries that associate with said country. We could have a formal debate on the reasons that the formation of Israel has affected our every day lives in Western society and that it could very well be the bane of America's existence.

I'm not going to go that in depth. But I want to get one thing straight.

Israel is an atrocity.

Israel is the rock in my shoe when I'm running a marathon. Persistent, annoying and it knows exactly how to fuck my world up.

I'm calling for the abolition of Israel before the con America into giving them more money to fight their Pyrrhic war of ideals.

Of course, I know this will never happen and I'm not even suggesting that this is a sane thought.

But with recent news, it doesn't seem like they're offering anything of value. Just holding a couple hundred Palestinians because they didn't get any nekev (in my best hebrew accent).

Fuck Israel.

Posted by Atheist at 5:40 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment